If you’re like most renters, you feel trapped within the walls of a house or apartment that doesn’t feel like yours. How could it when you’re not even permitted to bang in a nail or two without a hassle? You feel like you’re stuck in the renter’s rut with no way of rising up out of it and owning your own home. Well don’t feel trapped any more! Let us show you how to stop paying rent and start working towards becoming a home owner today!
Reasons To STOP Paying Rent:
- You are paying off your landlord’s property.
- Your landlord can enter the property whenever he likes, when proper notice is given.
- You are not able to pick when and how you would like to decorate your property, or are required to return the property to it’s original state when vacating.
- You are not allowed to renovated the property the way you choose to.
- You not building any equity with every monthly rental payment.
- You don’t need permission to buy a pet.
- It is cheaper to own than rent long term!
There Are Many Ways To STOP Paying Rent…
Did You Know:
- You only need 5% down payment to purchase a property.
- Down payments can be gifted to you by a parent or relative if you don’t have the money right now.
- Some banks offer financing promotions that can give you up to 3% cash back on closing.
If you received 3% cash back on closing, you would be in a position to pay off your closing costs & moving fees! With as little as a 5% down payment, you could have your own home and have a lower monthly payment than what you’re already paying in rent!